Therapy is self-care. Whether you wish to address long-standing issues, or deal with unexpected life events, you have the opportunity in therapy to face these challenges and emerge stronger.
• Anxiety Disorders
• Depression & Other Mood Disorders
• Relationship Issues
• Eating Disorders
• Prenatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders
• And general difficulties that one may experience from major and minor life transitions
Types of Therapy
• Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
• Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
• Dialectical (DBT)
• Mindfulness-based (MBCT)
• Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
We offer psychiatric consultation and medication management on site for those individuals who may require pharmacologic treatments, alone or in combination with psychotherapy, to alleviate and manage symptoms and presenting concerns. We aim to provide comprehensive care by coordinating psychotherapy and psychiatric services in order to best meet our patients’ emotional and medical needs.
Psychological testing and assessment allows you to identify and understand any underlying problems that may be causing your symptoms. This information will help you and your provider develop a treatment plan that is most appropriate for your needs.
I offer a range of testing and assessment services for children, adolescents, and adults including:
- Comprehensive psychological evaluations for diagnostic clarification
- Learning and educational assessments
- ADHD diagnosis evaluation
- Intelligence/cognitive evaluation
- Advanced placement evaluation